DIP - RBS07 Series
Tilt Sensor Switch - RBS07 Series
Product ID: Contact-ball
• 45° Tilt Detecting within a 360° radius
• Up-Side Down Detecting
- Dimensions / Operation / P.C.B. Layout
- Please refer to the Specification
- Electrical Characteristics
- Contact Rating: 10mA, 5VDC
- Contact Resistance: 10(ohm) max.
- Differential Angle: PPlease refer to the Specification
- Switching Type: Normal Close (NC)
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000M(ohm) min. at 100 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500 VDC min. for 1 minute
- Capacitance: 5pF max.
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Temperature Range:
- - Operating: -25°C to +85°C
- - Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- Pull Force of Terminal: 500 gf for 1 minute
- Operation Life: 100,000 cycles
- Humidity: 95% RH, 40°C for 96 hrs.
- Solder Ability: After flux 260±5°C for 5±0.5 seconds 95% coverage
- Reflow Soldering Heat for SMT Type (For RBS070500): Reflow zone 260±5°C for 20 seconds max.
- Bill of Material
- Housing: Plastic + Glass-Fiber
- Cover: Plastic + Glass-Fiber
- Terminal: Copper Alloy, Gold Plated over Nickel
- Ball: Copper Alloy, Gold Plated over Nickel
- Entertainment devices: video game consoles, toys
- Home Appliance tilt off detection
- Automotive devices
- Visual devices
- Information devices
- Communication devices
- TAIWAN Patent NO. 184124
- U.S.A. Patent NO. US 6,518,523 B1
- CHINA Patent NO. ZL 01 2 34708.6
- No electricity consumption during detection status.
- Housing made of high insulation plastic material, free from electric conduction and rust problem.
- Gold-plated ball and terminals, low possibility of oxidization.
- All plastic materials subject to industrial purpose, resist high temperature and meet fireproof function.
- Simple ON and OFF signals, easy for design.
- RoHS compliance, an ideal substitute for mercury switch.
- A more economical tilt and rotation detection option than IC design solution.
- All made in Taiwan and examined before shipment.
- Minimum Order: Please refer to the specification
- Reference Price: Please contact us
- Branded Product
- EX-WORK: Oncque