- No Workers below legal age.
- Forced and Compulsory Labour
- Non-discrimination, sexual harassment, equal working and promotion opportunities
- Working Hours Control
- Fair labor salary and benefit
- Fair treatment and respect
- Free profession and association
Irregular Business Conduct Reporting
OncQue is committed to act ethically in all aspects of our business, and will not condone any form of corruption and fraud. If you find or suspect any unethical conduct or breach of OncQue ethical standards by an OncQue employee or anyone representing OncQue, please contact us. Your report will be directly forwarded to GM Office of OncQue.
Unless otherwise provided by laws, OncQue will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and protect your identity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- OncQue may use your personal information, including name, telephone number and email address, to facilitate investigation or to contact you. If necessary, OncQue may share your personal information with its subsidiaries.
- You may not act maliciously or knowingly and willfully make a false statement. You shall assume liability for the allegations that prove to have been made maliciously or knowingly to be false.
- To promptly act to investigate and/or resolve the issue, please provide as much detailed information and documents as possible. Please note that if the information or documents are insufficient, the investigation may be hampered.
- You may not disclose any or part of information provided by OncQue. Unless otherwise required by law, you may not file a lawsuit using the correspondence between you and OncQue.
You understand and agree to all the information above. File a new Report: email@example.com